Natural Art in Guatape
Spectacular natural scenery in the city of eternal spring
based on 5 nights included flights & selected experiences
From USD$4.799 per person
in low season
From USD$4.799 per person
in high season
At a Glance
Medellín and its surroundings draw attention to the development of works that make it inclusive. The Metro, works of art such as those of Fernando Botero, Hacienda Napoles, place of operations of the most wanted man in the world in the 90s “Pablo Escobar”, and the Rock of Guatapé.
We design each itinerary around you, so this suggested itinerary is a starting point that
we can tweak or transform into something completely bespoke to you. Call us on (57) 315 6050 093 or send an email to email@example.com to start planning your holiday.
- Peñón Guatapé Tour
- Tourist Cable Tour Arviculture
- Hacienda Napoles Tour
- Tour Santa fe de Antioquia
- Tour One more look at Botero
Arrival in Bogota with a reception at the private airport with a Diplomat Travel sign, with maximum urban availability 5 hours for a tour with Monserrate and the Gold Museum. Bogotá is one of the most important cities in Latin America, also known as the South American Athens.
The objective of this beautiful tour is to focus on the history of this beautiful city. This tour starts in the historic center of Bogotá also called “La Candelaria”, within which the Gold Museum will be visited where about 34,000 pieces of pre-Hispanic gold and more than 25,000 pre-Columbian objects will be known. Later, we will visit the Casa de la Moneda and Botero Donation, where works by Fernando Botero, an internationally recognized Colombian artist, are exhibited in different artistic techniques such as painting, drawing and sculpture. The tour will end with a panoramic tour knowing the Marco de la Plaza de Bolívar (The Primada Cathedral, The House of Nariño, The Liévano Palace and The Palace of Justice). As the entrance to Gold Museum, The House Of Currency and Botero Donation guide service and private transportation.
Lunch at San Isidro restaurant.
At night Privategg transfer from the hotel to Harry Sasson Restaurant and vice versa.
Dinner Restaurant Harry Sasson
- The order of the route depending on the place of departure.
- Gold Museum closed on Mondays.
- Closed Casa de la Moneda and Botero Museum on Tuesdays.
Transfer hotel – airport in private service, to take flight to Medellin depends on the number of people assigned an H1 or van Sprinter
Arrival in Medellín and reception at the private airport with sign of the client’s logo, will be transferred to the Marriot Hotel for 4 nights. In the financial sector, called the Golden Mile, 10 minutes walking from the C.C. Oviedo and Mc Donald’s, 12 minutes walking from the Santa Fe CC and 5 from the Strada (food area), 15 minutes by car in high traffic hours of Lleras Park, 30 minutes from downtown in hours high traffic, 30 minutes from the Plaza Mayor convention center at high traffic hours 45 minutes from the José María Córdova international airport, at the hotel the passengers check in and later they will be transferred to the Botanic restaurant.
After lunch they will have availability for shopping tour in the mall Majorca accompanied by a guide and transport
After availability they will return to the hotel, in the evening they will be transferred from the hotel to the restaurant El Cielo and back to the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to the ENRIQUE OLAYA HERRERA Airport to take a Helicopter to the Garden, it must be taken into account that the transfer depends on the weather conditions of the day, bequeathed to the Garden and Canyoning activity with horseback riding in the morning.
Lunch in Passiflora restaurant
Departure from Garden to the city of Medellín by Helicopter
Arrival at the Marriot hotel for rest, and at the agreed time picked up at the hotel to be transferred to the Carmen Restaurant
Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to Llanogrande to do ATV activity
Lunch at Mundos restaurant
After lunch you will be transferred to Guatapé to make Guatapé tour for 8 hours with visits to the Peñón replica, Piedra del Peñón, Piedra del Peñón entrance, moto chiva village tour, after the tour you will be transferred by boat or by vehicle depending on the time to the Magdalena hotel. The Municipality of Guatapé and La Piedra del Peñol are 2 of the most important tourist places in the surroundings of Medellín, located approximately 2 hours from the city, one of the most visited places by tourists and the inhabitants of the city. the fantastic countryside, which contrasts with a high-altitude stone (297 mts.) in the middle of a dam that generates a lot of the country’s electric power and one of the most picturesque villages in the country.
The tour begins with a stop at Artesanías Caballo de Troya, where a cultural tour of Colombia is made through handicrafts, after a journey of 1 hour and 30 minutes passes through the new town of Peñol, a fundamental starting point to learn about the past, present and future of this beautiful area, we continue with the visit to the majestic Piedra del Peñon there will have a panoramic view of the reservoir of Guatapé – Peñon and those who wish can climb to the top of Piedra del Peñol in a route of more than 600 scales.
We continue with the visit to the town of Guatapé famous for the details of the Zócalos of their houses, where a tour in Mototaxi takes place through its streets. In Guatapé you can additionally have time to take a tour in a typical boat (not included), enjoy the beautiful landscape fly over the dam on the cable flight (not included) or simply enjoy the handicraft stalls and the life of the boardwalk of Guatapé.
If it is your first day in Medellín and it arrives in the morning hours or it is your last day in the city and you leave in the afternoon hours (after 4:00 pm) to the José María Córdova airport, without any additional surcharge , you can start or end your visit to our city with this tour and without additional cost we will take you to the hotel or airport (It is important when leaving the hotel, leaving with your suitcases)
Includes: Transportation in tourist vehicle, accompanying guide, return by Guatapé in motorcycle taxi. Attendance card (for it to be valid it is essential to have the complete names of all the pax and their identification numbers or passport, otherwise it can not be activated). Stops in Crafts Trojan Horse, Piedra del Peñon and Guatapé.
Note: In case of leaving the day for the airport, the schedule and route is modified to fulfill your flight itinerary. In case of arriving the day of the tour to Medellin, the tour begins after being picked up at the José María Córdova airport with the visit to the Piedra del Peñon, later Guatapé and on the way back you enter the Trojan Horse Crafts and finish by leaving them at the hotel, with overnight at the hotel with dinner included
Breakfast at the hotel and transfer by private boat from La Magdalena – to dock to take transport to Medellin, this transfer can be by vehicle depending on the time of departure, with return to Medellin with Full Day – Entrance to Metro and Metro Cable, Stop in Botero Park, Parada Pueblito Paisa, Visit to the commune 13, Tour Transformation past, present and future, Lunch Herbarium Restaurant, transport.
Spend an excellent day touring the main tourist sites of the city, after picking them up at the hotel, the first visit begins arriving at Pueblito Paisa, from there in addition to geographically recognizing the Valley of the Aburra and seeing a replica of a typical village of the region, it is known how the territory was inhabited before the arrival of the Spaniards.
The center of the city is the next visit where the growth and transformation of Villa to Ciudad de Medellín is evident, there it passes through the San Antonio Park, Plazuela de San Ignacio, the traditional La Playa Avenue, the houses and mansions of the neighborhood Prado, the Metropolitan Church, One of the symbols of the paisa pujanza (The Coltejer Building), and ends with a stop at El Parque de Las Esculturas, which contains more than 20 sculptures donated by the Master Fernando Botero to the city of Medellin
The tour of the renewed and transformed North Zone is resumed, where it passes through the Park of Desires, The House of Music, The Park Explore, The University of Antioquia, and the Botanical Garden, then continue to the west of the city , go through Point Zero, Atanasio Girardot Sports Center where most of the sports practiced in the city are developed, in addition to the Macarena Old Plaza de Toros Convention Center.
The last stop is at the Plaza Mayor Convention Center and the Exhibition Center, main axes of the tourist vocation of the city. From there, you can visit the Metropolitan Theater, the Intelligent Building of Public Companies of Medellin and the Barefoot Park. . Upon returning to the tour, you will also pass through the Alpujarra, where the government offices of the Medellín City Hall and the Government of Antioquia, the Plaza de la Libertad, the Parque de las Luces and the Public Companies Library of Medellín are located.
We also visit the Poblado area, where we will visit El Poblado Park, Lleras Park and the Golden Mile, financial and hotel heart of the city.
Transport in tourist vehicle, accompanying guide. Stops at the Parque de los Pies Descalzos, Parque de las Esculturas, Parque de los Deseos and Pueblito Paisa. Attendance card (for it to be valid it is essential to have the complete names of all the pax and their identification numbers or passport, otherwise it can not be activated)
This tour, in addition to touring places such as the Plaza de las Esculturas by Maestro Fernando Botero, visits the Tramway and Metro Cable, the latter being the first cableway designed as a Mass Transportation Medium, a visit to the Villa Sierra neighborhood where one will observe a Beautiful view of the city. Once finished, a transfer to the Botanical Garden will be generated, where we will find the beautiful construction of the Orquioderama specialized place for the launching of important gevents.
The Graffitour is a historical, aesthetic and political tour designed, led and executed by the collective Casa Kolacho, of which street artists of the Hip Hop movement of the Comuna 13 of Medellín are part. After picking up the pax. In the hotel and depending on its location you can take a public transport or you can walk to one of the Metro stations where you take this mass media to the San Javier Metro station, where the walk starts walking through the San Javier neighborhood 1 and 2, continues to go to the wall where the work “Orion Never More” located in the Presbyter Jose Luis Arroyave Library Park and inspired by one of the most difficult events lived by this commune, continues to the Boulevard de la 99 until the water screen, to continue visiting the El Salado neighborhood. The tour highlights the places that have marked the history of these neighborhoods and through graffiti made by different artists in the area, the stories that move and inspire hope and the search for better living conditions are revealed. the community, as well as the histories of historical inequities and violence that are still present in the area.
The tour continues visiting the iconic Electric Stairs of Comuna 13 located in the Independencia neighborhood number 1 and from there return to the Metro station to take the Metro Cable and have an aerial view of the neighborhoods that benefit this system. Part of the income from this tour is used to finance the operation of the cultural center “Casa Kolacho”
After the tour lunch will be at the Herbarium Restaurant.
After the tour they will be dropped off at the hotel for rest, and at the indicated time they will be picked up for dinner at the Lucia restaurant located inside the hotel The Charlee, after dinner passengers will be able to access Envy if they wish, paying their consumption directly at the hotel. place
Envy The roof medellin
After this they will have the transfer to the hotel
Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to San Felix to perform paragliding activity with photographic material, and then taken to the Jose MarÍa Cordoba international airport to take an international flight.
- Internal air tickets of Colombia in the routes of each package.
- Internal air ticket taxes in Colombia (subject to change at the time of issuance and according to the selected package)
- Internal transfers of arrival and departure to the airport.
- Daily breakfast.
- Daily lunches.
- Daily dinners.
- Hotel accommodation.
- Accompaniment of an English speaking specialized guide.
- Visits described in each city according to itinerary
- Vehicles with air conditioning.
- Bank Fee 2
- Hotel Taxes
- Comprehensive Assistance Card for the traveler in Colombia
- Tours of the locations of each package.
- Visits indicated in each program
- There will be access to the Wi-Fi service, in the Hotels and Restaurants.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Cancellation of services insurance.
- Baggage loss insurance
- Extras in hotels and restaurants, such as wine, drinks, mineral water, room service, telephone service, laundry, among others, etc.
- Tips for porters, bellboys, guides, drivers and in restaurants
- Any payment and / or service not detailed in the programs.
- Food not stipulated in the programs.
- Air tickets from the country of origin to Colombia and back.
- Optional visits.
- To reserve a package, you must give a deposit of USD 1,000, which will be paid to the balance of the package, the total cost of the package must be paid 100% 45 days before the departure date.
- The program costs are valid with a minimum of 2 passengers, if the number of participants is not completed, it is necessary to quote
CANCELLATION AND RESTRICTION POLICIES
- Once the package is confirmed, if you want to change to an alternative date or another package, you will have to pay a fine of USD 800 and any difference that exists in the price, as long as the change is made 30 days before the departure date.
- If the change is made less than 30 days, cancellation charges will apply before the departure date. Any change will be subject to availability.
- After the domestic air tickets have been issued in Colombia, any change will have the penalty imposed by the airline and the operational, administrative and financial expenses that this generated.
- All services must be canceled in writing, this must be done by the person who requested the services, in the same way with the advance that corresponds to the requested service, otherwise it will be billed and charged as a fulfilled service, leaving the observation corresponding to a No Show (no presentation of the passenger before the contracted services)
- In case of cancellation of the Package, the following charges will apply:
- More than 60 days before the departure date. USD 350
- From 60 to 29 days before the departure date. 45% of the total cost of the package.
- From 28 to 14 days before the departure date. 65% of the total cost of the package.
- From 13 to 07 days before the departure date. 85% of the total package cost
- From 06 to 03 days before the departure date 95% of the total cost of the tour package
- From 02 to 0 days before the departure date 100% of the total cost of the package.
- If the package is canceled the value of the discount that will be applied will not be taken into account.
- Colombia is a country that does not ask for a visa.
- Air tickets must be issued 30 days before departure otherwise prices may change.
- Once the tickets are issued, they are not refundable.
- Independent of the aforementioned expenses, the communication and management expenses associated with the cancellation will be charged, as well as the airplane tickets that are included in the program.
- Important: 1 suitcase per person of max. 20 kg. with maximum dimensions of 76x54x33 cm plus a hand luggage of maximum 5 kg.
- The customer declines all responsibility for delays, advances or cancellations that are produced by the airlines or transport companies, the charges arising from this concept will be borne by the passengers.
- To make changes to the service already scheduled and confirmed, please make them under the established policies.
- If you have any complaint with the service provided in each service offered, this should be done to the leader or guide during the tour. If it can not be resolved, a written complaint must be made to the offices of Diplomat Travel within 30 days of the end of the package. If not done within this period, the complaint will not be considered valid
- Law 1480 of 2011 Colombiana expresses the importance on responsible behavior with Destination: Please be advised that we do not support illegal trade of flora and fauna, respect and promote the conservation of our biodiversity, according to Law 17 of 1981 Colombia to prevent, punish and reject any act that abuses and threatens the life of the animal species of the country and Law 1333 of 2009 to prevent the continuation or realization of actions against the environment.
- We do not support the illegal trade of cultural goods, we respect and promote the conservation of our culture, in accordance with the law 63 of 1986 for the prevention of the illegal traffic of cultural goods of the country and the law 1185 of 2008 that seeks the safeguard, protection , sustainability, disclosure and encouragement for the cultural heritage assets of the Colombian Nation.
- Diplomat Travel undertakes to promote the law 679 adopted on August 3, 2001, aimed at setting standards to prevent and counter exploitation, pornography and sexual tourism involving children, in implementation of Article 44 of the Constitution from Colombia. In this sense, it is our duty to inform all our users and clients of Article 16 and 17 of Law 679 of 2001: The exploitation and sexual abuse of minors are penalized and administratively sanctioned in Colombia. Additionally, we have a Code of Conduct to prevent the sexual and commercial exploitation of children in accordance with Resolution 3840 of December 24, 2009 and according to Article 1 of Law 1336 of July 21, 2009.
- We inform that we reject child labor, forced labor and / or any form of child labor according to Resolution 3597 of 2013 and in accordance with national regulations and international treaties signed by Colombia. It is committed to promote Law 376 of 2009, whose objective is to prevent the consumption of tobacco, alcohol and other psychoactive substances in minors.
- Diplomat Travel guarantees that its recruitment, promotion and organizational development processes are guided by the principles of equal opportunities and treatment; they are free from any type of racial, political or religious discrimination, due to physical disability, nationality, gender, age, sexual orientation, political orientation, union status, or for any other reason in accordance with national regulations and international treaties subscribed by Colombia.
- We ask our clients that all kinds of cultural goods they wish to acquire, we suggest you consult the following pages www.mincultura.gov.co.
- General file of the nation, if it is intangible cultural heritage www.archivogeneral.gov.co.
- Colombian Institute of Anthropology and History, for the archaeological heritage replicas, www.icanh.gov.co
- In order to report any irregularity to the competent authorities, please timely report to the following email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diplomat Travel is subject to the liability regime established by Law 300/96, Decree 1075/97, Decree 2438 of 2010 and the regulations that modify, add or amend them. The responsibility of the organizer of the tourist plan or package is limited to the terms and conditions of the program in relation to the provision and quality of services. The agency does not assume any liability towards the user for the air transport service, unless it is a chartered flight and in accordance with the conditions of the transport contract. The policies for the reimbursement of services not rendered due to situations of force majeure or fortuitous event, action or omission of third parties or of the passenger, not attributable to the travel agency, before or during the trip, which may be subject to return, they will be defined by each operator and will be confirmed to the user once the travel documents are booked and issued, as well as the percentages of penalties or deductions that may be applicable
- Diplomat Travel is not jointly and severally liable for the sums requested in reimbursement. Any reimbursements that may take place will be made within 30 days of the request. However, if the procedure takes more time for reasons beyond Diplomat Travel, it will not recognize any interest on the amounts to be reimbursed. The percentage of reimbursement will depend on the conditions of the provider and the operational, administrative and financial expenses of the agency. The agency does not assume responsibility towards the user or traveler for events such as accidents, strikes, riots, earthquakes, weather or natural phenomena, safety conditions, political factors, denial of entry or visa permits, legal issues of the traveler, health issues and any other case of force majeure or fortuitous event that may occur before or during the trip.
- In case of force majeure or fortuitous event before or during the trip (accidents, strikes, riots, earthquakes, climatic factors, safety conditions, political factors, denial of entry permits, health issues, among others), or simply with In order to guarantee the success of the plan, the operator and / or the agency may modify, replace or cancel itineraries, dates, flights, hotels, optional services, which is now accepted by the passenger at the time of acquiring the services.
- The passenger will be exclusively responsible for the custody of their luggage and travel documents. Diplomat Travel, may guide the passenger in the event of loss of their luggage or travel documents, however under no circumstances, will be responsible for the loss, damage, deterioration or loss of said elements.
- Diplomat Travel will inform the passenger of the restrictions established by the airlines in terms of prohibitions, maximum weight and number of pieces per passenger, persons allowed in the attractions or tourist sites, limitations or impediments to access by maximum quota. However, it will be the sole responsibility of the passenger to comply with these policies, which may vary by arrangement of the transport companies or the service provider.
- Hotel rates depend on the selected accommodation. The cancellation policies, penalties, restrictions and particular conditions of the package will be informed to the passenger at the time of the issuance of travel documents
- The client declares that he / she knows and fully accepts these conditions, which constitute the sole, total and exclusive agreement of any agreement or legal provision to the contrary, regarding the terms, conditions and restrictions of the contracted services.
- RNT No. 71728 The exploitation and sexual abuse of minors is punishable by deprivation of liberty, in accordance with the provisions of Law 679 of 2001 and Law 1336 of 2009. NIT. 900.318.712-7 According to the Aerocivil and stipulated by the National Registry of Civil Status to strengthen measures to identify travelers, including those of minors, airlines will require a passport to parents or adults in charge to travel, by air, with children between 0 and 7 years old. It is necessary that those traveling with children between these ages have this required documentation, otherwise the children will not be able to Travel.