Duration: 7 hours
The Legend of El Dorado comes to life in Guatavita Lagoon, an ancient place that fascinates whoever visits it. Let’s explore the mysteries of this place, where all the magic from the natives live.
From the beginning of our tour we will be enjoying of viewpoints strategically located to give us the best view. For about an hour and a half, we will be witnessing the beautiful landscapes that surrounds the city, until we arrive to Guatavita The New, a picturesque town with a unique architechture, located next to Tomine dam. From there, we will continue our way to Guatavita, where we can enjoy the popular legend of El Dorado, based on a muisca ritual with gold as the main character.
The pictures will be the memory of this trip and its stunning landscapes.
We design each itinerary around you, so this suggested itinerary is a starting point that
we can tweak or transform into something completely bespoke to you. Call us on (57) 315 6050 093 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to start planning your holiday.
- Pick up: Hotel / Address desired.
- Visit the Tominé reservoir.
- Visit to Lake Guatavita.
- Visit the town of Guatavita.
- Lunch in a typical restaurant.
- Back to Bogotá: Hotel / Address desired.
- All days available.
- Guatavita Lagoon: Closed the first working day of each week.
- Suggested departure time: From 9:00 am.
- The departure time can be modified.
- Private transportation.
- Bilingual Guide.
- Tickets to all the places.
- Lunch in a typical restaurant (Main dish + non-alcoholic drink).
- Assistance card.
- Use cap, water and comfortable shoes.
- Don’t forget your necessary medications.
- Keep hydrated.
- Be prepared for a two-hour walk inside the reserve.
- Not recommended for people with walking difficulties or heart problems.
- Not available for people with disabilities.
- Level of physical requirement – Rating from 1 to 5 (1 very easy – 5 very demanding): 4
- Recommended for children over 5 years.
- Children between 0 and 1 year do not pay, children between 2 and 12 years must pay 50% of the rate.
- Book at least 3 hours in advance.
- The service must be canceled at least 24 hours before the customer pick-up time. If it is not notified in advance, 50% of the total value of the service will be charged.
* PRICES PER PERSON OF THE PACKAGE.
TRANSPORTATION SERVICE – Prices per person
Note: Visit to the mentioned places*