ZIPAQUIRA TOUR + LUNCH OR DINNER IN ANDRES D. C.
Duration: 7 hours
Near to Bogotá, Zipaquira is a colonial town known for its beauty. But its typical architecture is not its principal attraction. 180 meters under the ground we can find an engineering jewel, famous around the world: The Salt Cathedral. Witness with your own eyes a unique place that will leave you breathless. Inside the mine there are different pieces of stone work and sculpting that, due to their size and illumination, make this spectacular wonder a mandatory destination.
We design each itinerary around you, so this suggested itinerary is a starting point that
we can tweak or transform into something completely bespoke to you. Call us on (57) 315 6050 093 or send an email to email@example.com to start planning your holiday.
- Pick up: Hotel / Address desired
- Visit to the Cathedral.
- Visit the town of Zipaquirá.
- Lunch or dinner at Andrés D.C.
- Back to Bogotá: Hotel / Address desired
- All days available
- Restaurant Andrés D.C: Opens from Wednesday to Sunday.
- Suggested departure time: From 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- The departure time can be modified.
- Bilingual guide.
- Tickets to the mentioned places.
- Private Transport.
- Lunch or dinner at Andrés D.C. (Main dish + non-alcoholic drink).
- Assistance card.
- Use cap, water and comfortable shoes.
- Don’t forget your necessary medications.
- Not recommended if you suffer from claustrophobia.
- Available for people with disabilities.
- Level of physical requirement – Rating from 1 to 5 (1 very easy – 5 very demanding): 4
- Recommended for children over 3 years.
- Children between 0 and 1 year do not pay, children between 2 and 12 years must pay 50% of the rate.
- Book at least 3 hours in advance.
- The service must be canceled at least 24 hours before the customer pick-up time. If it is not notified in advance, 50% of the total value of the service will be charged.
* PRICES PER PERSON OF THE PACKAGE.
TRANSPORTATION SERVICE – Prices per person
Note: Visit to the mentioned places*