BOTANICAL GARDEN TOUR
Duration: 4 hours
The botanical garden is a world full of color and nature, with an area of 19 hectares. His name honors the memory of José Celestino Mutis Sage, director of the Botanical Expedition. The Park promotes and carries out conservation, environmental education and research activities on the diversity of Colombian flora, particularly in the savanna of Bogotá. The park was founded in 1955 by Colombian scientist Enrique Pérez Arbeláez. Among its collections it has representations of: Andean forest, oak forest, foggy forest, coniferous area, cryptogamium (plants that lack flowers), herbal (medicinal plants), rose garden and greenhouse circuit with warm, dry and dry climate plants. rainy among many other varieties.
We design each itinerary around you, so this suggested itinerary is a starting point that
we can tweak or transform into something completely bespoke to you. Call us on (57) 315 6050 093 or send an email to email@example.com to start planning your holiday.
- Transfer from the Hotel to the Botanical Garden
- Arrive to the Botanical Garden (perform the desired activities)
- Departure for the hotel.
- Arrived at the Hotel.
- All days available
- Suggested departure time: 9:00 am
- You can totally modify the tour according to customer preference.
- Bilingual guide.
- Tickets to the mentioned places.
- Private transport.
- Assistance card.
- Use cap, water and comfortable shoes.
- Don’t forget your necessary medications.
- Take your camera.
- The weather may change in the day.
- Available for people with disabilities.
- Level of physical requirement – Rating from 1 to 5 (1 very easy – 5 very demanding): 1
- Recommended for children over 2 years.
- Children between 0 and 1 year do not pay, children between 2 and 12 years must pay 50% of the rate.
- Book at least 3 hours in advance.
- The service must be canceled at least 24 hours before the customer pick-up time. If it is not notified in advance, 50% of the total value of the service will be charged.
* PRICES PER PERSON OF THE PACKAGE.
TRANSPORTATION SERVICE – Prices per person
Note: Visit to the mentioned places*