Duration: 5 hours
In this gastronomic haute cuisine tour, you will find, in the Harry Sasson Restaurant, an extensive menu where Latin ingredients and local products stand out, with basic preparations; Classic techniques with cutting-edge technology, greater respect for the environment and original proposals. Likewise, you can enjoy an experiential cuisine that emerges from the experiences in the biodiverse territories of Colombia at the Leo Restaurant where the cuisine is a manifestation of mountain life, forest, moor, valley, sea, island, mangrove, jungle Tropical and river.
We design each itinerary around you, so this suggested itinerary is a starting point that
we can tweak or transform into something completely bespoke to you. Call us on (57) 315 6050 093 or send an email to email@example.com to start planning your holiday.
- Pick up at the hotel / Address desired.
- Visit to restaurants (Harry Sasson and Leo Restaurant).
- Return: Hotel / Address desired
- Harry Sasson: 12pm – 12am. No dinner available on Sundays
- Leo Cocina y Cava: Monday to Saturday 12:00 – 15: 30/19: 00 – 23:00. Closed Sundays and holidays.
- Suggested departure time: 12 pm.
- The departure time and the order of visit of the restaurants can be modified.
- Private transport.
- Bilingual guide.
- Assistance card.
- Bring necessary medications.
- Available for people with disabilities.
- Level of physical requirement -> Rating from 1 to 5 (1 super easy – 5 very demanding): 1.
- Recommended for children over 5 years.
- Children between 0 and 1 year do not pay, children between 2 and 12 years must pay 50% of the rate.
- Book at least 3 hours in advance.
- The service must be canceled at least 24 hours before the customer pick-up time. If it is not notified in advance, 50% of the total value of the service will be charged.
* PRICES PER PERSON OF THE PACKAGE.
TRANSPORTATION SERVICE – Prices per person
Note: Visit to the mentioned places*