MONSERRATE + CANDELARIA TOUR
Duration: 4 hours
Elevated 3,152 meters (10,341 feet) above sea level, Monserrate has become part of the history of the capital, thanks to the large flow of Colombian and foreign visitors, who come for Catholic beliefs or for the beautiful landscape that it allows you to enjoy. Learn how this place became one of the most representative ones in the city and how its history goes back to pre-Hispanic times.
On the way back, La Candelaria neighborhood will be waiting for us, with all the history and buildings that witnessed the development of the city. The National Congress, The Primal Cathedral, The Justice Palace, The Main Town Hall and the 20th of July House are some of the architectural pieces we can visit.
We design each itinerary around you, so this suggested itinerary is a starting point that
we can tweak or transform into something completely bespoke to you. Call us on (57) 315 6050 093 or send an email to email@example.com to start planning your holiday.
- Pick up at the Hotel
- Tour by Monserrate and its sanctuary.
- Visit Bolivar Square, National Capitoly, Justice Palace, Cathedral, San Francisco Church and La Candelaria neighborhood.
- Arrival at the hotel.
- All days available.
- Suggested departure time: 9:00 am.
- The departure time can be modified.
- Private transport.
- Bilingual guide.
- Entrance to Monserrate.
- Assistance card.
- Use cap, water and comfortable shoes.
- Don’t forget your necessary medications.
- There may be long lines, be patient.
- The weather may change in the day.
- Available with assistance for people with disabilities.
- Recommended for children over 2 years.
- Children between 0 and 1 year do not pay, children between 2 and 12 years must pay 50% of the rate.
- Book at least three hours in advance.
- The service must be canceled at least 24 hours before the customer pick-up time. If it is not notified in advance, 50% of the total value of the service will be charged.
* PRICES PER PERSON OF THE PACKAGE.
Note: Visit to the mentioned places* TRANSPORTATION SERVICE – Prices per person