WALKING TOUR GRAFFITI
Duration: 3 hours
Graffiti is one of the oldest arts to express feelings or establish a political statement in the form of murals or words.
Along the way we will meet different Graffiti artists recognized worldwide and enjoy the art of the most famous Garffiti collective: APC (Animal Power Crew). We will also admire the works of Toxicomano, DexS, Stinkfish, DJ Lu and Lesivo who are known for their police-themed works. You will be surprised at the amount of graffiti we will see, and how much they say about the history of Colombia. We hope that during the tour you can possibly change or fall in love more with the fascinating art of Graffiti.
Join us while we know works by local and international artists. Let them tell you their stories and those of the city and identify the characteristics that make them unique.
We design each itinerary around you, so this suggested itinerary is a starting point that
we can tweak or transform into something completely bespoke to you. Call us on (57) 315 6050 093 or send an email to email@example.com to start planning your holiday.
- Meeting point in front of the Botero museum.
- Walk in the Barrio de la Candelaria and visit the park of journalists and urban art stores.
- Finishing the Graffiti Tour.
- All days available.
- Suggested departure time: 9:00 am.
- The departure time can be modified.
- Bilingual guide.
- Assistance card.
**Doesn’t include transportation.
- Use cap, water and comfortable shoes.
- Don’t forget your necessary medications.
- Available for people with disabilities.
- Level of physical requirement – Rating from 1 to 5 (1 very easy – 5 very demanding): 1
- Recommended for children older than 2 years.
- Children between 0 and 1 year don’t pay, children between 2 and 12 years must pay 50% of the rate.
- Book at least three hours in advance.
- The service must be canceled at least 24 hours before the customer pick-up time. If it is not notified in advance, 50% of the total value of the service will be charged.
* PRICES PER PERSON OF THE PACKAGE.
* TRANSPORTATION SERVICE – Prices per person
Note: Visit to the mentioned places